At Texas Radiotherapy, we have extensive experience treating many other cancer types as well, including:
- Bone / Spine – Primary and Metastatic
- Gynecologic – Cervix, Uterine, Vaginal and Vulvar.
- GU – Kidney and Bladder
- Colorectal – Primary and Metastatic
- Pancreas – Primary and Metastatic, including use of SBRT / SABR for unresected cases or to boost sites of residual disease (positive margin) after surgery.
- Liver – Primary and Metastatic. Dr. Cavey has extensive experience in working with the Liver Transplant surgeons in Dallas and Fort Worth utilizing SBRT / SABR as a “bridge to transplantation” for many patients.
- Sarcomas including complex retroperitoneal cases.